How To Apply
- July: Start Pediatric Residency Program at Emory University
- October 1: PRISE Application portal open
- November 1: Deadline to apply for PRISE Track.
- Preference is given to PGY1 residents, however residents in later post-graduate years with strong research backgrounds or interests will be considered.
- November - December: Newly accepted residents have intake meetings with PRISE Directors
- April 1: Deadline for project proposals must be completed with mentor; deadline to apply to IRP/ARP pathways for PRISE+ residents
How To Apply
All PRISE and PRISE+ applications must include:
1) Statement of Research Interests (1 page, single-spaced, Arial 11 font, with .5" margins). Research statements must include:
- Relevant past research experiences (if no prior experience please state what has peaked your current interest).
- Current areas of research interest (This can be general such as a specialty area, disease, or topic such as drug discovery, or more specific if known)
- Specific interests in the PRISE program, including potential mentors, if known.
- Future career plans related to research (how do you envision yourself in the 5-10 years after residency?)
2) Updated curriculum vitae (CV)