You can go to the following links to view recordings and/or slides from previous seminars, including COVID Force Seminars, K-Clubs Pediatric Research Grand Rounds, PEARS (formerly PEARLS), the Research IT Series and various other seminars.
- Other seminars:
- 6/25/21: CCIV Seminar: Latania Logan, MD, MSPH "The Antibiotic Resistance Threat in Kids: The Best Defense is a Good Offense"
- 6/18/21: CCNR Seminar: Dr. Tony Belli "Tackling Sport Concussion"
- 6/2/21: CCIV Seminar: Dr. Maud Mavigner "HIV Cure Approaches in Nonhuman Primates"
- 3/5/21: CCNR Seminar: Dr. Nicolas Abreu "Outcome measure development and its role in gene replacement therapy clinical trials in Batten disease and Sanfilippo syndrome"
- 8/21/20: Social Network Analysis of Collaborations Among HPV Vaccination Roundtable Members
- 5/14/20: The NIH Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx) Initiative: How you can tap into a share of the $500M for COVID-19 diagnostics development
- 5/1/20: CORPH/CCTR Seminar: Hal Simon, MD, MBA and Kiesha Fraser Doh, MD - PHIS for Health Services Research
PowerPoint Slides of presentation.
- 1/12/18: CCTR Seminar: New Clinical Trial Requirements for Grants & Contracts
- 11/14/16: 15th Annual Donald Schaffner, MD Conference
"Developmental social neuroscience meets public health challenge: A new systems of healthcare delivery for infants and toddlers with autism spectrum disorder"
Presented by: Ami Klin, PhD
- 4/22/16: "A Smoke-Free Homes Research Program: Mixing Quantitative and Qualitative Methods"
Presented by: Michelle C. Kegler, DrPH, MPH