Plan for Research
The Pediatric Research Alliance serves all investigators doing child health-related research, in the Atlanta area and beyond. Whether you are new to research in the field of pediatrics or new to doing research in the Atlanta area, start here to find the resources and services you need to get started.
Tools for all steps in the grant writing process, from developing research protocols to understanding application sections to submitting the application to understanding how grants are reviewed.
- Grant Application Resources: general information, boilerplate documents, and other resources to get started
- Guidelines for Crafting a Successful Research Protocol
- NIH Biosketch
- Gaining NIH Grant Review Experience
- Research Administration: overview of the logistics of writing and submitting a grant application
- GEMS: Grant Editing and Manuscript Support Core
- Biostatistics: engage from the start to craft sound research plans