Training & Internship Opportunities
Emory University and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta offer a multitude of biomedical research programs available to trainees of all levels.
For Job Opportunities, please go to this link.
- SURE Program at Emory: a summer research program
- The Scholarly Inquiry and Research Experience (SIRE) Program (Formerly Research Partners Program)
- Emory Summer Internship Program
- SUPERR: Summer Undergraduate Program in Emory Renal Research
- Petit Undergraduate Research Scholars Program
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Internships (Availability is variable. Go to link and search 'internship' for possible openings.)
- Emory Laney Graduate School
- Graduate Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences: A Laney Graduate School division which houses most of the biomedical graduate programs
- BEST Program: A Laney Graduate School program designed to prepare pre-doctoral and postdoctoral students in a range of biomedical research-related careers
- Emory School of Medicine
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Educational Opportunities
- Georgia Clinical and Translational Science Institute (Georgia CTSA)
There are a number of training grants at Emory, for a complete list click here
Training Grants awarded to the Emory Department of Pediatrics:
- Emory 5T32HL139443 Research Training in Pediatric Non-Malignant Hematology
- Emory T32DK108735 Research Training Program in Translational GI & Hepatology: Contact Dianne Miller (email@example.com) phone 404-712-2467 with questions.