Vevo 3100 High-Frequency Ultrasound
The VisualSonics Vevo 3100 High-Frequency Ultrasound system allows high-resolution small animal ultrasound examinations for non-invasive measures of structure and function. Investigators can perform comprehensive cardiac exams, characterization of liver and kidney blood flow, measures of arterial stiffness, and imaging of tumor growth are some examples of available services.
Vevo 3100 Features and Software Tools
- Anatomical M-mode
- Color Doppler Mode
- Contrast Mode
- ECG and Respiration Gating
- Power Doppler Mode (additional request needed)
- Pulsed-Wave Doppler Mode
- Tissue Doppler Mode
AM-Mode (Anatomical Motion)
- Anatomical Motion mode allows the user to steer the sample volume to any angle rather than containing it strictly in a vertical position.
Color Doppler Mode
- 2D and 3D Color Flow acquisition for blood flow velocity analysis using advanced digital signal processing techniques.
Contrast Imaging Functionality
- Perfusion Analysis using destruction/reperfusion quantification.
- Biomarker quantification tools when using Vevo MicroMarker Target-Ready Contrast Agents.
- Acquisition can be triggered at one or two points in the cardiac cycle.
- Improved and repeatable LV function analysis.
- LV trace can be generated automatically with one button (Auto LV).
M-Mode (Motion Mode)
- Single line acquisition that allows high temporal resolution for LV functional analysis.
Power Doppler Mode
- 2D and 3D Power Doppler acquisition for the visualization of slow velocity flow and relative quantification of smaller vessels using advanced digital sign processing techniques.
VevoCQ Advanced Contrast
- Quantification Software for perfusion and targeted signal analysis.
- Perfusion parameters (including amplitude and time) derived from a curve-fitting algorithm for bolus kinetics and replenishment kinetics following destruction reperfusion.
- Spatial rendering is available in the form of parametric maps.
- Data can be exported in .tiff, .bmp, .wmv files and. tsv formats.
Vevo Strain Software
- Analysis suite provides tools for myocardial strain, strain rate, and time-to-peak analysis.
- The feature also includes a dynamic assessment of myocardial velocity and displacement.
Vevo Vasc Software
- The analysis suite provides tools for vascular strain, strain rate, and displacement.
- This feature also includes Pulse Propagation Velocity assessment.
Click here to see a list of custom-designed linear array transducers for Vevo 3100.