The CHOA laboratory and clinical pathology research core provides clinical laboratory testing, specimen processing, histology services, and de-identified tumor bank specimens to investigators conducting research at CHOA (Egleston and Scottish Rite) and affiliated organizations.
For more information email email@example.com.
- Specimen processing including:
- Short term storage in both -20 and -80 freezers with daily monitoring
- In-house clinical lab testing
- Clinical Trial Kit Processing
- IATA Certified Shipping
- Brain tumor cell culture biorepository
- Research lab processing budget estimates and protocol review
- Histology tissue processing, slide prep and staining
Our pricing is based on the complexity of the processing and time involved.
- Researchers interested in using our processing lab should fill out a Department Approval Form and any associated study materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suggested documents include:
- Study Protocol
- IRB Approval Paperwork
- Brief description of desired lab involvement
- For researchers only interested in pathology services please fill out the Pathology Research Sample Processing Request and send to email@example.com