AWS Cloud Credits for Research - upcoming deadline
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Amount: AWS promotional credits
The Amazon Web Services Cloud Credits for Research Program (formerly AWS Research Grants) supports researchers who seek to:
- Build cloud-hosted publicly available science-as-a-service applications, software, or tools to facilitate their future research and the research of their community.
- Perform proof of concept or benchmark tests evaluating the efficacy of moving research workloads or open data sets to the cloud.
- Train a broader community on the usage of cloud for research workloads via workshops or tutorials.
- Awarded amounts will vary depending on the research proposal and usage requirements documented in the proposal, and will be in the form of promotional credits applicable to AWS services.
- Frequently Asked Questions page viewed here.
- Note: Emory is working with AWS so researchers can work with ePHI on this system
More Info: https://aws.amazon.com/research-credits/