Hunter C Wilson, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Emory University School of Medicine
Director of Fetal Cardiology. Pediatric Cardiologist, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
Dr. Wilson is interested in clinical applications of cross-sectional imaging, including cardiovascular CT and MRI, in children with heart disease. He has previously pursued clinical investigations seeking to better understand MRI findings in children with heart disease and aims to continue these efforts going forward. Dr. Wilson also maintains interests in clinical research involving echocardiography. A current effort includes a project seeking to derive a new clinical use from a recently developed echocardiogram technology. Finally, he has previously been involved in the development of novel virtual reality cardiovascular educational curricula and the development of educational tools used to assess curricular efficacy; he hope to continue to work with collaborators to develop new novel educational curricular interventions using a virtual reality platform.
Research Areas of Interest
- Cross-sectional imaging including cardiovascular CT and MRI
- Clinical applications of echocardiography in children
- Development of novel educational curricula
- Augusta University (formerly Medical College of Georgia), Augusta, GA
- Categorical Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Clinical Lecturer/Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging Fellowship, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI