The following links provide excellent web based training to aid you in getting the most out of your flow cytometry experiments:
Basic Flow Cytometry:
- DiVa 8.0 Basic Experimental Setup
- DiVa Compensation
- SpectroFlo Basic Expeerimental Setup
- SpectroFlow Plate Loader Setup
- Aurora Shutdown
- OpenFlow DiVa Experimental Setup
To request training please login to PPMS, choose the Request Tab and select the appropriate choice for training.
Pediatric/Winship Flow Cytometry Core Training Policy
Complementary training for independent equipment use is provided for all users who are active users of the Flow Cytometry Core. Allocations are as follows:
Three 1.5 hour training sessions for analyzer use (including Symphony, Aurora and Cytoflex)
Three 1.5 hour training sessions for Sony Sorter use
- Users are required to undergo at least two training sessions before being granted Autonomous use.
- Only personal assistance time is complimentary; equipment usage during training is billed at the full rate.
- Additional training time exceeding these allocations will be charged at the assisted rate.
- If trained users do not make use of the equipment they were trained upon within 3 months of their last training date, they will be retroactively charged for all hours used.
Commercial Training Opportunities
Please see the folloiwng links for some highly reccommended commercial courses (Paid):