The following links provide excellent web based training to aid you in getting the most out of your flow cytometry experiments:
Basic Flow Cytometry:
- DiVa 8.0 Basic Experimental Setup
- DiVa Compensation
- SpectroFlo Basic Expeerimental Setup
- SpectroFlow Plate Loader Setup
- Aurora Shutdown
- OpenFlow DiVa Experimental Setup
To request training please login to PPMS, choose the Request Tab and select the appropriate choice for training.
Pediatric/Winship Flow Cytometry Core Training Policy
As of 1st October 2021 training will be charged at $88 per hour.
- Users are required to undergo at least two (1.5hr) training sessions before being granted Autonomous use.
Commercial Training Opportunities
Please see the folloiwng links for some highly reccommended commercial courses (Paid):