Panel Design is extremely important in Flow Cytometry especially when using multiple fluorochromes! Please contact a member of the core staff if you require assistance in designing your panel.
The following resources are very useful in desgining multi-color panels:
- FluoroFinder - Emory Pediatrics/Winship
- Selecting Multi-colour Reagents
- PMT Optimisation
- Fluorochrome Reference Chart
- BD Horizon Guided Panel Solution - GPS
- Biolgend Panel Design Tool
- Multi-Color Flow Cytometry BD Webinar Slides
- Thermo-Fisher Guide to Panel Design
- Bio-Rad Panel Design
Optimized Multicolor Immunofluorescence Panels (OMIPs) are peer-reviewed panels designed for fluorescent assays. FluoroFinder can guide you through the process of building an OMIP in 3 steps as well as suggest alternative fluorochromes.
Instrument Standard Filter Set*