Congratulations to the 2022 Warshaw Fellow and Buchter Resident Research Awardees!
Congratulations to the following fellows and residents whose research projects were selected for funding in the fifth cylce of the Warshaw Fellow Research Awards and Buchter Resident Research Awards.
These awards are named in honor of Dr. Barry Warshaw, Vice Chair of Education and Dr. Susie Buchter, Residency Program Director, for their pioneering and tireless efforts cultivating fellows and residents in the Department of Pediatrics at Emory University School of Medicine.
- Swati Chandhoke, MD: Neonatal ECMO: Utilization and Outcomes According to Social Determinants of Health
- Pranav Gupta, MD, FAAP: Factors Leading to ‘‘De-transition’’ and Loss of Follow- Up Among Transgender and Gender Diverse Youth and Young Adults: A Cross-Sectional Study
- Erin Kallam, DO: Non-Invasive Monitoring of Airway Inflammation and Lung Function in Pediatric Patients with CFTR Related Metabolic Syndrome
- Erica McArthur, MD: Pulmonary Vein Stenosis Prevalence Among Infants in the Children's Hospital Neonatal Consortium
- Meghan Nelson, DO: Genetic determinants of early-onset childhood systemic lupus erythematosus
- Pratik Patel, MD: RaPID Identification and Monitoring of Bloodstream Infections in Children Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Ila Sehgal, DO: Adherence to resuscitation ergonomics amidst high rates of PICU staff turnover
- Brent Troy, MD, MPH: Geographical Mapping of Pediatric Head Injuries in Metro-Atlanta from 2018-2021
- Annie Ferrell, MD, MS: Association between Vitamin D Deficiency and Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Pediatric Patients
- Matthew Mosgrove, MD: Assessment of Disaster Preparedness at the Household Level in Pediatric Cardiology Clinic Population
- Nabil Saleem, MD: Retrospective Chart Review of Pediatric Patients with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Click here for more information about the Warshaw Fellow Research Award and Buchter Resident Research Award.