Center for Childhood Infections and Vaccines Virtual Symposium
Location: ZOOM - REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Annual Symposium coordinated by the Center for Childhood Infections and Vaccines.
This year's agenda is:
- 9:00am, Marina Caskey, MD, The Rockefeller University
- 9:50am: Greg Melikian, PhD
- 10:15am: Lisa Cranmer, MD, MPH
- 10:40am: Break
- 10:50am: Satoshi Kamidani, MD
- 11:15am: Anne Piantadosi, MD, PhD
- 11:40am: Jens Wrammert, PhD
- 1:00pm, Alessandro Sette, Dr. Bio. Sci., La Jolla Institute for Immunology
Featured topics will be HIV, COVID-19, and Influenza. There will also be Meet & Greets before and after the event for trainees to interact with each keynote speaker.
Full program to follow. Registration required. Pease click on "RSVP" below to register.