Biliary Atresia: Controversies, Insights, Treatments
Location: HSRB I Auditorium & Cafe or ZOOM
On behalf of the Emory University Department of Pediatrics and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, it is our pleasure to invite you to attend a special Symposium in honor of Saul J. Karpen, MD PhD. Join us as we hear from 12 expert researchers from around the world. This Symposium will highlight recent research from these critical thinkers who have been making an impact upon this serious and perplexing disease.
- Discovery of Genetic Contributions
- Practical Population Screening Modalities
- Variable Presentations Around the World
- Current and Future Therapeutic Landscape
- Advantages of Registries and Consortia
- Recognition of Important Extrahepatic Manifestations
In addition to individual talks, there will be two discussion forums where we will use these speakers’ knowledge base to discuss key unknowns, expectations of research and clinical opportunities for the betterment of Biliary Atresia patients now and in the near future.
Questions? Contact Laura Meneses.