Emory proposals, contracts and awards are handled by the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) and the Office of Technology Transfer (OTT).
For information regarding a specific proposal or contract, please first contact your Pre-Award analyst.
The OSP Team handles proposals, non-industry contracts, and awards for:
- Federal Grants
- Foundation Grants
- Corporate Grants (to formal grant programs)
- Government Contracts (Federal, State, and Local)
- Incoming Subcontracts under above Grants and/or Contracts
- Outgoing subcontracts on above awards
For complete information, please visit the Emory OSP website.
Emory University Office of Sponsored Programs
1599 Clifton Road, 4th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone (404) 727-2503
Fax (404) 727-2509 or (404) 712-3026
The OTT Team handles agreements with industry partners:
- Industry / Corporate Contracts and Agreements
- STTR/SBIR Agreements
- Incoming Subcontracts under Industry Contracts
- Outgoing Subcontracts on Industry Contracts