Training & Internship Opportunities
Emory University and Children's Healthcare of Atlanta offer a multitude of biomedical research programs available to trainees of all levels.
For Job Opportunities, please go to this link.
- Emory Laney Graduate School
- Graduate Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences: A Laney Graduate School division which houses most of the biomedical graduate programs
- BEST Program: A Laney Graduate School program designed to prepare pre-doctoral and postdoctoral students in a range of biomedical research-related careers
- Emory School of Medicine
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Educational Opportunities
- Atlanta Clinical and Translational Science Institute (ACTSI)
There are a number of training grants at Emory, for a complete list click here
Training Grants awarded to the Emory Department of Pediatrics: