Emory Research Administration Services (RAS) units provide Emory faculty assistance with pre and post award research administration activities.
- The RAS Units are intended to provide one source for pre and post award research administration activities.
- Clearly defined scope, roles, and responsibilities for RAS Units have been outlined, documented, and approved at the University level.
- RAS staff receives training in order to provide a consistent, high level of knowledge and competency. These individuals will be strictly focused on research administration.
- RAS staff will be divided into teams that focus on either pre-award, post-award or clinical trials, allowing for specific attention to each.
- Central research administration offices (Office of Sponsored Programs and Office of Grants and Contracts) will still have defined roles in institutional compliance.
Research with a Department of Pediatrics PI flows through the Pediatric RAS Unit using the Intent to Submit Form.
Emory Pediatric RAS
2015 Uppergate Drive, 2nd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30322
RAS Look-up Tool
Please enter your name below to find your pre and post award contacts: