Grant Application Resources
We have many grant application resources to help you with your applications. Once you are ready to submit your application, check out the Getting Started page to view Intent to Submit forms.
Support is provided for pediatric researchers in the following areas, please contact Stacy Heilman, PhD with questions and for guidance:
- Finding appropriate research funding opportunities
- Identifying core resources
- Finding mentors and collaborators
- Designing and writing Specific Aims
- General grant preparation guidance
- Access to facilities and resources boilerplate material
- Access to library materials from successfully funded grants
We provide materials useful to the grant application process including boilerplate descriptions of the robust research environments at Emory University, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and Georgia Institute of Technology and examples of successfully funded grant proposals.
- Facilities & Resources Boilerplate Materials: Click here to access a sample of our boilerplate Facilities & Resources including descriptions of Emory University, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and partner research programs that collaborate with our Pediatric Research Alliance. For additional descriptions and document updates, contact Stacy Heilman, PhD.
- Examples from Funded Grants: Contact Stacy Heilman, PhD to request access to our “K Library,” a collection of successfully funded NIH K proposals, and for other examples of standard sections from NIH grants such as Protection of Human Subjects, Resource & Data Sharing Plans and Multiple PI Plans. Dr. Heilman can provide strategic guidance on tailoring these and other standard sections of extramural grant applications to meet your individual research needs.
- The NIAID Website provides a variety sample applications, summary statements and examples of key documents like sharing plans and more.
Please go to this link to see our specific resources for career development.