Seminars & Workshops
See all upcoming CF-AIR events by clicking here.
Investigators and trainees doing translational research in CF, Asthma, or other airways disease hold a joint lab meeting at 3 pm on 2nd & 4th Wednesdays to share ideas. Meets in Emory-Children's Center, room 302. Contact Kirsten Cottrill to sign up for a presentation.
The CF-AIR Research Workshop meets weekly on Wednesdays at 4:00 pm. Refreshments provided. First and third Wednesdays will be in Emory-Children's Center, room 302 at Emory and IBB 1316 at Georgia Tech; the speaker will choose the location most convenient for the speaker and the presentation will be videoconferenced to the other location. Second and fourth Wednesdays in ECC 302, immediately after the CF-TR Joint Lab Meeting. Contact Kirsten Cottrill to sign up.
Full 2018-2019 Workshop Schedule (PDF)
- March 20: Mike Koval, PhD, "Cystic Fibrosis flips airway epithelial cells – can nanowires flip them back?" ECC 302/IBB 1316
- March 27: Vincent Giacalone (Tirouvanziam Lab), ECC 302
- April 3: Ajay Kasai, Clinical Research, ECC 302/IBB 1316
- April 10: Jessica Alvarez, PhD, ECC 302
- April 17: available, ECC 302/IBB 1316
- April 24: available, ECC 302
- Emory-Children's Center (ECC), 2015 Uppergate Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (Emory/Egleston campuses), park in valet in front of building
- Health Sciences Research Building (HSRB), 1760 Haygood Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (Emory campus), park in ECC valet
- Petit Institute for Bioengineering & Biosciences (IBB): 315 Ferst Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30332 (Georgia Tech campus), park in Area 5 Visitor Parking
Selected presentations may be posted here