Seminars & Workshops
See all upcoming CF-AIR events by clicking here.
The CF-AIR Research Workshop meets weekly on Wednesdays at 4:00 pm. Refreshments provided. First and third Wednesdays will be in Emory-Children's Center, room 302 at Emory and IBB 1316 at Georgia Tech; the speaker will choose the location most convenient for the speaker and the presentation will be videoconferenced to the other location. Second and fourth Wednesdays in ECC 302, immediately after the CF-TR Joint Lab Meeting. Contact Camilla Margaroli to sign up.
Full 2018-2019 Workshop Schedule (PDF)
- November 21: CANCELLED for Thanksgiving
- November 28: Holiday Party at Marlow's Tavern, time change to 5-7 pm
- Emory-Children's Center (ECC), 2015 Uppergate Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (Emory/Egleston campuses), park in valet in front of building
- Health Sciences Research Building (HSRB), 1760 Haygood Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (Emory campus), park in ECC valet
- Petit Institute for Bioengineering & Biosciences (IBB): 315 Ferst Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30332 (Georgia Tech campus), park in Area 5 Visitor Parking
Selected presentations may be posted here
Investigators and trainees doing translational research in CF, Asthma, or other airways disease hold a joint lab meeting at 3 pm on 2nd & 4th Wednesdays to share ideas. Meets in Emory-Children's Center, room 302. Contact Kathryn Oliver, PhD to join or sign up for a presentation.