Seminars & Workshops
See all upcoming CF-AIR events by clicking here.
Full 2017-2018 Workshop Schedule (PDF)
- March 28: Cancelled
- April 4: Rachel Linnemann, MD
- April 11: Ashley Cross (Goldberg Lab)
- April 18: Special Guest -- Georgia Research Alliance
- April 25: Lokesh Guglani, MD -- Pathogenesis of Early CF Lung Disease
- Emory-Children's Center (ECC), 2015 Uppergate Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (Emory/Egleston campuses), park in valet in front of building
- Health Sciences Research Building (HSRB), 1760 Haygood Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (Emory campus), park in ECC valet
- Engineered Biosystems Building (EBB), 950 Atlantic Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30332 (Georgia Tech campus), directions and parking details
Selected presentations may be posted here
Investigators and trainees doing translational research in CF, Asthma, or other airways disease hold a joint lab meeting at noon on Tuesdays to share ideas. Meets only on the first Tuesday of the month (faculty presentations) and the third Tuesday of the month (trainee presentations). Contact Kathryn Oliver, PhD to join or sign up for a presentation. Lunch provided. Room varies, check the schedule below.