Seminars & Workshops
See all upcoming CF-AIR events by clicking here.
Full 2017-2018 Workshop Schedule (PDF)
- November 22: Cancelled for Thanksgiving
- November 29: Socialize and strategize followed by potluck dinner (entree and dessert competition!), see event page for full details and RSVP for potluck, HSRB Cafe
- December 6: Kerry Strickland, HSRB E360
- December 13: Cancelled for Tripartite Meeting
- December 20, December 27, January 3: Cancelled for Winter Break
- Emory-Children's Center (ECC), 2015 Uppergate Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (Emory/Egleston campuses), park in valet in front of building
- Health Sciences Research Building (HSRB), 1760 Haygood Drive NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 (Emory campus), park in ECC valet
- Engineered Biosystems Building (EBB), 950 Atlantic Drive NW, Atlanta, GA 30332 (Georgia Tech campus), directions and parking details
Investigators and trainees doing translational research in CF, Asthma, or other airways disease hold a joint lab meeting at noon on Tuesdays to share ideas. Meets only on the first Tuesday of the month (faculty presentations) and the third Tuesday of the month (trainee presentations). Contact Dr. Nael McCarty to join or sign up for a presentation. Lunch provided. Room varies, check the schedule below.