CANCELLED Special CF-TR Joint Lab Meeting 3/13/18
Special CF-TR Joint Lab Meeting
\March 13, 2018: Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Practice
\In preparation for the Laney Graduate School 3MT competition (details here), CF-AIR trainees can practice their presentations. Trainees at all levels are encouraged to participate, although priority given to those planning and eligible to participate in the Emory competition. Sign up by March 12 to participate, RSVP here.
\Faculty are encouraged to attend to support trainees.
\How It Works (from the Laney guidelines):
- A single static PowerPoint slide is permitted (no slide transitions, animations or 'movement' of any description, the slide is to be presented from the beginning of the oration).
- No additional electronic media (e.g. sound and video files) are permitted.
- No additional props (e.g. costumes, musical instruments, laboratory equipment) are permitted.
- Presentations are limited to 3 minutes maximum and competitors exceeding 3 minutes are disqualified.
- Presentations are to be spoken word (eg. no poems, raps or songs).
More information about CF-TR, click CF-TR tab