CCIV Symposium 2017
Location: Health Sciences Research Building Auditorium and Cafe
- Keynote addresses by:
- Immunological Memory - How Long Can It Last? -- Mark Slifka, PhD, Professor, Oregon Health & Science University, 1:00 pm
- Structure Based Design to Tackle RSV Vaccine Challenges -- Hans Langedijk, PhD, Scientific Director, Subunit Vaccine Design, Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, 5:00 pm
- Short talks by CCIV members: Larry Anderson, Bernardo Mainou, Maud Mavigner, Greg Melikian, Kristy Rostad & Elizabeth Wright
- Student/Trainee poster session, 3:00 pm in the HSRB Cafe
- Reception, 6:00 in the HSRB Cafe
Poster session will be 3-4 pm in the HSRB Cafe.
Trainee Lunches with Keynote Speakers
Registration has closed for these lunches.
For questions about the symposium contact Karen Kennedy.